Wednesday 2 September 2015

August Favourites





Urban Decay Smoky Palette - 
I had to include this as I haven't stopped using it since I got it, I use the more natural colours for an everyday look and go all out with the glittery shades on a night out.

Essence Lip Liner Satin Mauve - 
This is one of my favourite lip liners at the moment and it's only £1, absolute bargain.

MAC Lipstick Creme Cup -
I've had this lipstick years and at first I wasn't that keen on it, but this paired with the essence lipliner has become my favourite combo! Makes my lips look so much more plump.

Maybelline Fit Me Foundation - 
I decided to pick this up after hearing about how good it is for us dry skin girls and I wasn't disappointed. The only down side is that because it is a foundation aimed at more dryer skins it tends to not last as long as foundations for oily skin, so I do have to set it with the maybelline fit me powder which I also love.

NYX Matte Bronzer Deep Tan - 
This has been my go to bronzer this month, its quite a deep dark warm toned bronzer I love it for contouring or just for adding some colour to my face.

Cocoa Brown 1 Hour Tan - 
This tan is quite natural and subtle compared to other tans, which isn't really what I tend to go for but it can be built up with a few layers on. It has quite a pleasant floraly scent to it which I love. It develops in 1 hour but I tend to leave it on overnight as I like a deeper tan.




No comments:

Post a Comment