Tuesday 11 October 2016

Sleek Cleopatra’s Kiss Highlighting Palette

Hi Guys! 

As a highlight addict as soon as I heard Sleek had released a new highlighting palette I went straight to their website to order.. with Sleeks Solstice palette being so amazing and highly popular I knew Cleopatra's Kiss was bound to be just as good. The only issue I had with the Solstice palette was it wasn't warm-toned enough for my liking, I feel like Sleek answered all my prayers with this palette as it contains 4 beautiful golden highlighters. If you love an intense stroby highlight you NEED this palette!




The shades in the palette are:


  • Sphinx 
  • Delta 
  • Dynasty
  • Goddess

Delta and Dynasty are cream highlighters, Sphinx and Goddess are powder highlighters. 



 SWATCHES



L-R: Sphinx, Delta, Dynasty, Goddess




No comments:

Post a Comment