Wednesday 18 November 2015

Top 5 Drugstore Makeup Products

As my current posts on my blog seem to be more focused on high end makeup I thought It'd be a fab idea to do a post about my favourite "drugstore" cheap and cheerful makeup products, because we all love a good bargain don't we? 


Bourjois Healthy Mix Foundation -
This is one of my all time favourite foundations as no other foundation makes my skin look as amazing as this does. I bought it after watching quite a few of That Pommie Girl's makeup tutorials on youtube and seeing how gorgeous it looked on her and I wasn't disappointed. I have it in shades 54 beige and 52 vanilla.


Makeup Revolution Pro Illuminate-
This is literally the best highlighter I own, it's even replaced MAC soft and gentle. I'm not sure if this is a product Makeup Revolution sell all the time, but I purchased it in a christmas set from superdrug which was £10 and comes with 3 brushes (which are also AMAZING) and a bronzer/powder duo. I would definitely recommend picking it up.


LA Girl Pro Concealer 'Creamy Beige' -
This concealer isn't available in UK drugstores but I thought I would include it since you can get it very cheap on ebay with free shipping. I love this, it's very comparable to MAC pro longwear.


Maybelline Lipstick 'Tantilizing Taupe'-
My go-to lipstick if I can't decide what lippy to go for, I just apply some nude lipliner and whack this on over the top and I'm good to go.

Essence Waterproof Liquid Ink Eyeliner -
Best liquid eyeliner I've used and I am a big liquid liner fan, the brush makes it very easy to apply and it's soooo black. I purchased this from wilko I think that's the only place in the UK that stocks essence at the moment.




1 comment:

  1. Can you ever go wrong with Maybelline lipsticks?! I think not! Amazing value for money!

    Laura | Lala London: Beauty & Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete