Tuesday 24 November 2015

Makeup Geek Haul

Makeup geek finally came to the UK last week when it was launched on the beautybay website, luckily I managed to get some eyeshadows before they sold out. This is my first time purchasing anything from makeup geek so I decided to get 5 eyeshadows to start with. I was expecting good things from these after seeing all the hype online about them but I am still so overly impressed, the pigmentation of these is unreal. I'm so happy I finally have some shadows to put in my lilac Z-palette.



From left to right: Whimsical, Blacklight, Corrupt, Beaches and Cream, Frappe. 

Whimsical (foiled) is a light silvery pink with a foiled finish, Can't wait to use this. 

Blacklight (duo chrome) is a duochrome eyeshadow which reflects purple and blue. 

Corrupt is a very intense matte black, the blackest black eyeshadow on the market I believe. 

Beaches and Cream is a creamy matte natural beige with a hint of peach, perfect as a transition shade.

Frappe is a medium brown shade perfect for warming up the crease. 




No comments:

Post a Comment