Thursday 7 January 2016

The Balm Mary-Lou Manizer



This product has been on my wishlist for quite some time so when I saw it was on sale at feelunique.com I couldn't not purchase it. Mary-Lou Manizer has to be one of the most hyped up highlighters and now I completely understand why. Everything about this highlighter is beautiful, from the packaging to the product itself.










Mary-Lou Manizer is a shimmery, golden champagne highlighter with a soft buttery texture. It gives a warm glow to the skin without the annoying powdery feel. It is seriously pigmented, I like to apply it with a fan brush for a light dusting along the cheekbone and down the bridge of the nose.This is a multi-purpose product as it can be used as highlight and also as an eyeshadow, looks stunning in the inner corners of the eyes.

This is my first purchase from the balm, I don't know why I haven't tried them sooner because the packaging is right up my street. I look forward to trying the Betty-Lou Manizer.



No comments:

Post a Comment