Tuesday 5 January 2016

What I Got For Christmas 2015

I am so sad Christmas and new year are both over.. I definitely have the January blues now.  I love being nosey and seeing what lovely things everyone got for christmas so I thought I'd do a what I got for Christmas post of my own, I've only included the perfume and makeup but I did get quite a few things that weren't really relevant to be posting on a beauty blog, like a coffee machine, speakers, pug ornament (My obsession with pugs is real).





My boyfriends mum bought me the Nicki Minaj perfume with the body lotion and shower gel and a few other bits. My mum got me the whole she bang big soap and glory set which included lots of full size soap and glory bath products and the soap and glory mascara and lipgloss. My boyfriend got me a few makeup bits which I picked out because he wouldn't have a clue otherwise.. I chose MAC lipsticks in Taupe and Faux, Urban Decay naked skin concealer in fair neutral and MAC mineralize skin finish in Give Me Sun.


What makeup did you get for christmas?



2 comments:

  1. Lucky girl! You'll love that concealer... It's my holy grail! I got Too Faced Love Flushed blusher, MAC lipstick in Stone and a new pot of Dipbrow for Christmas!

    Laura | Lala London: Beauty & Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm already in love with it! best brightening concealer ever. Ooo I really want to try dipbrow but I'm scared I'd end up with really harsh looking brows since mine are really thick naturally x

      Delete