Monday 14 December 2015

Nivea Men Post Shave Balm Primer

Okay so I have been trying out the Nivea Men Sensitive Post Shave Balm as a primer for the last few weeks after seeing Nikkie Tutorials raving about it in her youtube videos. She claimed that due to the high level of glycerin in this product it helps your makeup stick to your face and stay looking flawless all day.



 I was eager to try this method as I have a problem with my foundation always seeming to disappear off certain areas of my face (mainly the centre of my forehead and my chin) after a few hours no matter what foundation I use. I have seen lots of reviews where people have mentioned how they don't like the scent of this, it's a very typical man scent and I actually quite like it. Although if you don't want to smell like a man, don't worry because after a while the smell completely disappears. Unfortunately this product doesn't come with a pump or anything for an easier application, so you do have to pour some out onto the back of your hand and then apply to the face in circular motions, Nikkie said to keep rubbing it into the skin until it becomes tacky then just apply your makeup how you usually would. This product makes my makeup apply so much smoother and has made it stay on all day, apart from my chin area since I have a habit of touching my face there and my makeup ends up rubbing off anyway.

I believe this works for most skin types as I have seen a lot of different reviews of people with all different skin types that say they love it, I honestly couldn't tell you what my skin type is at the moment.. I used to have very dry skin but recently its more combination. If you have the same issue as me with your makeup not lasting, I would definitely recommend trying this product out.



No comments:

Post a Comment