Wednesday 9 December 2015

Christmas Wishlist

With christmas approaching I have been thinking of what I would like to receive this christmas so I thought I'd share some of the things I'm lusting over at the moment. I'm not going to lie some of these itsems will most likely be presents to myself from myself. 



Boohoo Sequin Black Dress Been on the look out for the perfect New Years Eve dress and I think I have found it! Love a good sequin dress around christmas/new years time. 

Soap and glory Well I'll Be Glammed I love soap and glory and will be happy if I receive any of their gift sets but this one has lots of full size products which I love. 

Public Desire Lace Up Black Heels I'm in need of some new going out heels to wear boxing day and new years, I'm loving the lace up heels at the moment. I will probably fall and break my neck in these but they are so pretty I need them in my life. 

Ariana Grande Perfume I haven't actually smelt this perfume but the packaging is so cute and I love Ariana. 

Zoeva Rose Gold Eye Set I've been wanting some Zoeva brushes for so long now and I love the Black and Rose gold sets. 

Mary-lou Manizer Highligher This product is so hyped up and I am yet to try it. 



No comments:

Post a Comment